My debut EP MIRANDACLARE is out now



Well, it's done, and it's a pretty good feeling to release this, albeit out into the uncertain wilderness of independent music.

Earlier in the year I was starting to conceptualise an album, piecing together some older ideas with new ones, doing lots of writing and laying down skeletons of tracks.

But at the same time, some other songs - old and new - were coming along strongly, and seemed to fit together well.

Knowing these tracks weren't bound for my album idea, I decided to focus on finishing them first, and releasing them as an EP...and this is that EP.

Some of the ideas here have lived in my head for years, some of them are only months old.

Time to let them go - now back to helping them find some more ears to hear them.

Mirandaclare.












Comments

Popular Posts